Monday, November 9, 2009

I don't know where the effing pieces go...

I don't know what's wrong with me.

I feel like for the last couple of weeks (or months? maybe?) I've been in a funk 97% percent of the time. And the other 3% I'm sleeping. Maybe that's the problem? I'm only sleeping during three percent of my life. That can't be healthy.

I don't know why I'm feeling like this. It's not like my life is awful or anything. Sure, I have the occasional car or phone problem, and I'm not particularly exhilarated about my job, but at least I have a job. And in this economy, that's something. I know plenty of people who have been looking for jobs for months and still have yet to find one.

Maybe I'm just expecting too much of my life. But again, it's not bad. I have a roof over my head, I'm able to eat, I have a family that loves me, I have a boyfriend and friends who care about me, I have a job, I have clothes to keep me warm, I'm ALIVE...

Then what am I missing? Why do I feel like crying all the time?

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Aw, I was going to be sarcastic and go, "Yeah man, yeah! Jobs don't grow on little jobbies, miss job haver!" but then I got to the end where you feel like crying a lot and I felt bad :(

But seriously man, jobs don't grow on jobbies. Think about all the good things in your life :)

Kelsey said...

i know the feeling. it's like everything is zooming around me while i just sit idly by in a daze of despondency and apathy. i'm getting this nagging suspicion that everyone has these days, but I guess other people are just better at smiling through them or don't get this way often or something? i don't know. i guess the only thing we can do is fake it till we make it. i take pride in my ability to fool the world into thinking that i'm fine when i'm not. then the world doesn't know that you are crazy and you can get away with whatever you want. when something insane happens no one will even think to suspect you. i mean, who's going to question the girl making pumpkin spice cookies and dancing for peace? not me. haha

i love you. and please remember you're not alone. :)