Thursday, April 15, 2010

GLEE!

Ok, so I have a little bit of a shameless plug. As you might have read in previous posts, I am a musical theatre person. I graduated with a BA in Musical Theatre. I was hoping that my loyal fans (all two of you) would vote for me to be a new character on the tv series GLEE, a show about a high school glee club.

Here's HOW TO VOTE:

1. Go To http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=219140532

2. SCROLL DOWN the page till you see the "GLEEKS" WINDOW and my videos.

3. CLICK the FACEBOOK ICON or MYSPACE ICON in the upper right-hand corner of the "Gleeks" window. This should log you into Facebook or Myspace.

4. CLICK "GIVE A GOLD STAR" (multiple times, VOTING is UNLIMITED)

Also, feel free to spread this around to people!

Even if you don't like the show, or have never seen it...please vote! I know I'm super awkward, but I think that adds to the fun.

Thanks for all your help! I really appreciate it!!

No comments: