Monday, February 9, 2009

cupcakes

I don't know what it is, but the past couple of weeks I have really been craving cupcakes. Maybe its the fact that Jenn has been talking about how she keeps making them, but I've really wanted some.

I attempted to make a batch of cupcakes last month as dessert for dinner for Lee and me (I had made dinner and decided dessert should be thrown in there too - why not? Dessert = awesome.), but they came out not so great. I mean, they tasted fine, but they kind of looked like...mini volcanoes. Not entirely sure how that happened. It might have had something to do with the fact that I didn't have one of those mixer things that you're supposed to have when you make cake or cupcakes. (Seriously, clumps of butter on the whisk I attempted to use instead. Definitely not something I would recommend.)

I made cookies the other night, which were good, but didn't quite hit the spot. Now I'm definitely in the mood for cupcakes. Even though I'm not even close to being the tiniest bit hungry...

4 comments:

Unbreakable said...

I Am here hungry and there you go talking about food makinf it even worst, i would do just great with one of those volcanic Cupcakes lol

Anonymous said...

There are cupcakes EVERYWHERE.

And yet I'm still not SICK OF THEM.

Kelsey said...

we should have a cupcake party when you are back in honor of your recovery!

Lauren said...

And now I clearly need to go make cupcakes. Yum.